- American Rhetoric
Top 100 speeches combined with the online speech bank (an easy-to-use, searchable reference database for all ages)
- Archive of American Television
Video-recorded interviews with well-established television professionals since 1997.
- Citizen Media Law Project: Legal Resources for Citizen Media
Project focuses exclusively on issues relevant to citizen journalism and positions itself as an advocate by maintaining a database of legal threats to citizen Web-based journalistic projects.
- Jewish News Archives / from Jewish Telegraphic Agency
Journalism in the public interest.
- Journalism Center on Children & Families
Resources under the broad topics of child welfare, crime and violence, education, families and communities, health, and development and economics.
- Museum of Broadcast Communications
Television programs dating to the 1940s, and radio programming dating to the 1920s
- TED: Ideas Worth Spreading
More than 200 talks cover wide-ranging topics, including motivation, origami, faith, and technology. Speakers include Billy Graham, Al Gore, Amy Tan annd more.